When you collaborate with CHEER APPLIED, you have access to a trusted network that supports you, collaborates with you, and helps you, contribute to and manage your data supporting discovery and implementation of best health care. You get unparalleled expertise and experience in the field of health informatics.
Other benefits include:
- Tools to integrate outcomes data into your practice and case management program and to benchmark yourself against peers in your region.
- The ability to track your personal performance so you can informatively negotiate contracts, promote your practice, and improve processes.
- Access to systems that translate best practices into actions. You get early-adopter status in the foremost data initiatives and the only practice-based research network in otolaryngology.
- Opportunities to participate in impactful clinical research. CHEER member sites can earn compensation for enrolling subjects in research studies and participating in big data initiatives.
- Access to powerful administrative claims and patient outcomes databases to improve your practice patterns.
- Training opportunities for research coordinators, regulatory and financial compliance, database use, and statistical support.
- CHEER APPLIED best practice certification.
Join our network
Learn about the requirements to become a CHEER site and request access today.