CHEER APPLIED in Otolaryngology—the study of diseases of the ear, nose, and throat—is a network of patients and health care providers interested in collecting meaningful data on patient diseases and outcomes through collaboration. CHEER APPLIED leads the way in providing practice-level data analysis for our members to understand and improve their clinical practice.
We are currently qualifying new academic and community practice sites in otolaryngology as associate members, giving the sites access to CHEER’s extensive resources and databases.
- Collaborate as an investigator (PI)
- Collaborate as a site
- Collaborate as a sponsor
- CHEER Frequently Asked Questions
- Get more information
CHEER coordinators will work with you to determine your needs and match them with our services.
We can help physicians further their own research or we can direct efforts and services for investigators who want to do multi-center research.
- Research studies: See current research projects in CHEER.
- Data collection: Learn about the Consolidated Database in Otolaryngology (CDO) and how it can improve your research and increase your publication citations.
- Quality improvement and physician reporting